Tuesday 29 June 2010

Week 4 of rest

Poor Grey, such a bad dog mum am I that I forgot to give an update from last week! But seeing as it's groundhog day here at our house, I can say it's pretty much this:

wake up
snuggles
out for a wee on the lead
breakfast in tug-a-jug
rest while I make breakfasts for guests.
Out for 10 min stroll (walking on toes really switched on) walk round square on headcollar.
rest chewing pizzle
out for wee at mid morning.
Lunch cuddles and then another wee
Afternoon lounging.
Is it dinner time yet????
4pm dinner in tug-a-jug
another wee in back on lead
more cuddles
stroll round square on head collar if coast is clear and nothing too exciting.
Then bed.

And repeat...

He's been a bit more bouncy and switched on. Don't think the limp has totally gone. I'm afraid they'll not give us the all clear. We go back in two weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment