Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow has come










Finally snow has come. Tonight it has snowed big fat flakes that land on your tongue and melt on your eyelashes as you walk. I hope it lasts until the morning when we can get out into it, have fun and take photographs. But mostly run about like loons.

Today in the morning there was only a light dusting while the rest of the country has ground to a halt. Grey and I went out to Botany Bay at about 10am. It was peaceful weather. No wind, very still and not really too cold. But then, I'm a northerner and perhaps hardier!

I waited for Grey to stop barking as I do every day. I opened the boot and waited for him to sit down before opening the crate door. You can see the anticipation in his eyes. He's so waiting for this. The chance to run. We head off to the left of the top field and across to cliff edge side. There was a small brown poodle who ran up to us. Grey was really sweet and play bowed and the usual chase me routine started. Grey came away and we moved towards our sandy slope down. We did three turns of the wait and run game and then carried on the top field. I acted silly for him and chased him and got him to chase me. I recalled him back up the main slope to the beach too which he did Dave with Ivy and Kass on the beach. Grey was really good with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment