Monday 26 November 2012

We love The Original Raised pet bed


I've had one of the large sized Original raised pet beds for a couple of years now. I can't speak highly enough of the them. They deliver really fast, come packaged in a sturdy carry case and are really amazing quality. I have the mesh covered one as opposed to the solid. I don't bother with changing the frame cover, But pile up blankets on top in the form of vetbed pieces (another amazing quality brand that can be washed and washed for years and not deteriorate or get destroyed) and supermarket single duvets for humans. The latter usually come in at £6 each, so a far better economic option than covers for animals and they can easily be chucked in the washing machine.

I've just bought another of the beds so we have one in the bedroom as well as downstairs. That way there might be some room for the humans in their own bed. So I ordered the same bed in large with a mesh chocolate brown cover and a mink coloured vetbed sleeve to go with it.

Polka helped unwrap it and attempted to guard it from Grey as soon as it was put together. So I guess we can say that was a success.

Edited to add: Oh dear, I don't know what has got onto their feet on our rainy walk, but both went mad biting their paws. Polka has bitten through her pads on two. Both have been bathed in Hibiscrub, given Piriton and now asleep on their old bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment