Saturday 1 November 2008

15 secs is a long time for a puppy and a cracker

I was sat on the sofa eating a cracker, as you do. Grey was clearly interested so I put him a corner of the cracker on the cushion and asked him to 'leave it'. He easily lasted 15 secs, which is a huge thing for him I think. Also because I didn't have my hand near the cracker to protect it if he decided to go for it. I think this might mean he's passed L2 zen.

Today I did more of the run away from him training and hiding. He was even closer and even starting to turn it into a game of chase me. I made sure we had our last walk well before it went dark today as I don't want to risk encountering fireworks or kids in masks for halloween. Quite a few kids came to the house and there were fireworks on and off during the evening. Quite a bit of barking, but nothing too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment