Monday 20 October 2008

Six months old


This weekend Grey turned six months old. He now does his famous drive-by sweep instead of his neat little zoom and sit that he did from being little. But then teenages don't really like to hang out with their mums, do they? It was a big weekend for Grey. He had a first one night stay at the boarding kennels. They thought he was a lovely pup, very calm and sweet! Calm? When I went to pick him up the expression on his face was priceless. He did a double take and realised it was me. I had come back and he didn't live there now! First time for me too. I went to pick up my dog. MY dog!

We had a great walk today in Bekesbourne. We had a run in with a chocolate lab who charged up with a roar and ran Grey over. Nothing hurt except a bit had the stuffing knocked out of him briefly. Before that I managed to get some video of one of his regular drive-bys that are his recent answer to recalls:



Big news is that he had a little swim. There was a river and the bed sloped. So for all of three seconds when his feet left the bottom, the boy was swimming. Here's a video of him paddling:

No comments:

Post a Comment