Sunday 25 January 2009

Visitors

Looks like we need to do more work with visitors coming to the house. He had a bark at friends on Friday eve who came in while he was behind the baby gate. He didn't know them and one had a hat on. It was handled quite badly by me as I forgot to brief them before they came.

Then we had visitors on Saturday who he has met before. The problem here was the opposite. Grey was very keen. He's over enthusiastic with his crotch sniffing, especially with girls. I've been struggling the last month with his humping and sniffing. Perhaps it's just a phase.

Aside from the sniffing we had a lovely time together and we all went out for a walk in Bekesbourne. It got late and the walk back to the car was almost in the dark. I think I should get Grey a luminous harness or something.

Here are some pics from the last few days.




Enjoying his free gift for ordering tonnes of snacks from Zooplus

No comments:

Post a Comment