Tuesday 12 August 2008

I can't stand the rain...

Grey isn't overly enthusiastic about the rain. The last time it rained, Grey decided it was far more appealing to pee in the nice comfy hallway than outside. Can't say I blame him. So this morning we got some practice in before autumn arrives and headed off through Dane park. I got to wear an anorak and Grey had that sad dog face on as he implored me to see sense. He often has a little chimp like whimper when he's facing new situations he's not too sure about. Head was down for much of the walk scenting. He'll pick up every single object he comes to if I don't watch him like a hawk. He's quite good at "leave it", but often crisp packets, fags, banana skins etc. have to be prized from his jaws enroute.

Looking forward to starting his new puppy clicker training class this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment