Sunday 1 March 2009

Review of the walkezee harness

I've tried out the walkezee harness this week on Grey and it wasn't a success. I didn't like the velcro strap that attaches the front strap of the harness to the normal collar. It seems to move round and the chest strap was often lob sided. It was quite a palava to get it on and then it's not supposed to be left on for free running. I hadn't realised it wasn't to be left on for offlead when I ordered it and that is a big minus for me. It feels like an over amount of equipment when it's on. I got the coupling connectors and they jangle. Making me feel like I was walking a guidedog. Then he seemed to respond better to the halti harness in terms of stopping pulling, which can be left on when offlead. So I'll be sending the walkezee back.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you didn't give the Walkezee a far try.
    I have used it for 8 years now with great success.
    It can be used in 5 different ways so may be you should have tried them all.
    The collar strap is supposed to move as it just prevents the chest strap from dropping down in front of the legs and tripping the dog up!
    The Walkezee is a far superior product to the halti harness and the customer service is excellent.
    Top marks for the Walkezee!!!

    ReplyDelete